- Splitter can be used to split the internal-antenna signal in booster/amplifier/repeater systems so that two internal antennas can be used to expand internal coverage. It is particularly suitable in conjunction with mobile amplifier systems.
- It can also be used to split the external-antenna signal in booster/amplifier/repeater systems so that two external antennas can be aimed in three different directions, a situation that often arises when your system is shared by users served by different service providers.
- When more gain is required by an external antenna, splitter can be successfully used to combine three directional antennas aimed in the same direction so that your total gain will increase by approximately 3dB.
- Connector type: N FEMALE, Good performance, low insertion loss and VSWR.
ASSISTANCE OVERCALL: For any support, simply contact us at our customer support number 9667784598
ABONIX three-way, wide band, Operating Frequency 800-2700MHz ,Tri-directional RF signal splitter that uses microstrip technology to introduce no losses while splitting the RF signal into three equal, in-phase parts. This 3-way splitter allows you to drive 3 interior antennas from a single amplifier/repeater which allows you to drive three interior antennas with a single amplifier/repeater. Because of its ultra wide operating frequency range, the 3 way splitter can be used in virtually any cellular/data band, including 3G, 3.5G, 4G, HSPA, 4G WiMax, 4G LTE, 4G AWS, 4G XLTE, WiMax, and with many other applications in the 800MHz to 2700MHz range. The connectors on the signal-split side are N female, and the connector on the device side is N male, so that you may connect Three-way splitter directly to your device (this connector is removable in cases where you prefer using a cable instead).
ABONIX 3 Way Splitter for Signal Booster/Amplifier/Repeater
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.